Parts & Service
Parts Return Policy
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All items must be returned in salable condition.
- Returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Include a completely filled out Return of Goods Form with your returned items.
- Freight charges may apply when a Call Tag Request is issued.
Any questions Dealers are unable to address may be addressed to our Service Department directly at:
Phone: 501-945-7550 EXT 230
Bush-Whacker and Hall Manufacturing have been producing hard-working, heavy duty brush cutters in the USA for more than four decades. We pride ourselves on engineering and manufacturing only the most reliable, durable, competitively priced, and best brush hogs on the market.
To learn more about us, visit our contact us page. We’re available for questions, comments, or needs regarding our heavy duty brush cutter selection. If you’re looking for the best rotary cutter, a brush cutter for sale, rotary cutter pricing, or specific bush hogs, please visit our dealer page to find an equipment supplier near you. If you’re looking for bush hog gearbox parts, a bush hog gearbox replacement, rotary cutter parts, and similar, visit our parts page to find a Bush-Whacker parts dealer near you. Hall Manufacturing Inc. is the parent company of Bush-Whacker and Hall Tank. To learn more about Hall Manufacturing in North Little Rock, Arkansas, visit the website.